Boudoir Check-list: 5 Outfits to Wear
- Little black dress (or any solid colour) – This is to get some pictures you can show your family and friends. You can go commando right away if you want.
- T-shirt and boy shorts (solid or lacy) – This is also perfect for the shyer bunch. I’ll make you show me a little shoulder and maybe pretend to take it off.
- Partner’s shirt/clothing or favourite item – This is one of those things that is to your discretion. He loves football? You in his jersey and nothing underneath. He wears a suit? A nice shirt and tie.
- Of course, lingerie – Need I say more?
- Super soft sweater or warp with nothing underneath. The bigger and softer the better.
Whist we are on the subject of outfits for your boudoir session, I will also two quick check-lists for accessories and grooming.
- Newish high heeled shoes – Preferably with clean soles as they may also end up in the images.
- Stockings or knee high sexy socks
- Shave/Wax one or two days before
- Manicure/Pedicure (even a home one) – Hands and feet can be an important part of the composition of an image.
- Moisturise before the session – When you shower in the morning, just pat dry just a bit and the slather on the baby oil. All over. It will absorb, and you’ll be as smooth as a baby’s butt.
- Do not wear anything too tight to you boudoir session. The skin takes a bit to go back to normal. You will be able to wear your tight stuff during your boudoir shoot.
What to do next…
Please visit and “Like” my Facebook Fan Page to be kept up to date with what I am doing.